Listen on: iTunes | Google Play | Spotify | Acast | Stitcher | Pocket Cast | Overcast | PodBean | Soundcloud | audioBoom
Devon and Drexel discuss Trump’s attempt to fire Mueller back in June 2017, the #ReleasetheMemo drama stirring up on Twitter and the frustrating coverage of Trump at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
Please take a moment to take our survey.
- Trump tries to fire Mueller (NYTimes)
- Don McGahn: Who is he? – NYTimes
- Politico explains: Why does trying to fire Mueller matter?
- Further info on the attempted firing, from Vox
- More on Ty Cobb, from Politico
- Trump and the Memo (Washington Post)
- Vox explains #ReleaseTheMemo
- China was really the star (NYTimes)
- NewRepublic on Trump and Davos
- Evangelical leader gives Trump a “mulligan” on Stormy Daniels (Vox)
- Meanwhile, Melania Trump is MIA – The Daily Beast
Gratitude Check links
- #PeoplesResponseSOTU: Record your own response and use the hashtag on Twitter!
- Volunteer for the campaign of a woman who’s running for office! — bonus points if she’s running against a dickwad even half as dickwaddish as Mr. Courtland Sykes.
- Do you live in a gerrymandered district? If so, call your state representatives and tell them it is NOT okay.
Dickwad of the Week
— P. E. (@Runnerinnyc) January 28, 2018