Listen on: iTunes | Google Play | Acast | Stitcher | Pocket Cast | Overcast | PodBean | Soundcloud
Devon and Sarah discuss international and domestic policy, how Trump has absolutely no understanding of how government works, and worse, doesn’t have an ideology to speak of. They also cover what is going on the Resistance and bestow the Donald Trump Dishonor in Dickwaddery to a lot of people.
Please listen to us on iTunes and rate us 5 stars! And please take a moment to take our survey.
Don’t forget! We have swag in our shop, and you can support us on Patreon. For $5/mo you get access to EXCLUSIVE updates, announcements, behind the scenes looks and special mini podcasts!
- North Korean Missile Launch Fails, and a Show of Strength Fizzles by Choe Sang-Hun, David E. Sanger, and William J. Broad
- Trump Inherits a Secret Cyberwar Against North Korean Missiles by David E. Sanger and William J. Broad
- McMaster: North Korea ‘coming to a head’ by Kevin Bohn
- Trump breaks silence on North Korea, defends reversal on China by John Wagner
- Trump delights in watching the U.S. military display its strength by Greg Jaffe and Jenna Johnson
- ISIS fighters got inside the wire during a hellish firefight with US Special Ops in Syria by Christopher Woody
- With Trump Appointees, a Raft of Potential Conflicts and ‘No Transparency’ by Eric Lipton, Ben Protess, and Andrew W. Lehren
- Alt-Right Ringleader Mike Cernovich Threatens to Drop ‘Motherlode’ If Steve Bannon Is Ousted by Ben Collins
- The Tax March: Protesters around the country call on Trump to release his taxes by Perry Stein
- State Lawmakers Are Trying To Force Trump To Disclose His Tax Returns by Paul Blumenthal
- Trump fans and foes clash in Berkeley, sparking violence, multiple arrests by Michelle Ye Hee Lee
- Jon Ossoff’s Race Is the First Real Battle Between Millennials and Trump by Doug Bock Clark
- All about the Georgia 6th congressional district election by AJC News
- Samuel L. Jackson goes ‘Pulp Fiction’ in ad for Georgia Dem by Ben Kamisar
- House Democrats Rake In Record Donations Amid Trump Backlash by Daniel Marans
Gratitude & Sanity Check Links
- A Gym Where Comic-Con Is the Reigning Spirit by Courtney Rubin
- Tributes to the Fierce, Funny Carrie Fisher Pour In at Star Wars Celebration by Marissa Martinelli
- How’s this for a trade-off: End sales taxes on tampons and diapers, but raise liquor taxes by Liam Dillon
- Democrats In Illinois Just Unseated A Whole Bunch Of Republicans by Jennifer Bendery
.@MaxineWaters ends her @LAPressClub event with: "Stay woke." #QueenMaxine
— Hellbent Podcast (@hellbentpod) April 14, 2017
Donald Trump Dishonor in Dickwaddery Links
- Hiring Anti-Trump Conservative Is Part Of New York Times’ Effort To Expand Opinion by Michael Calderone and Nick Baumann
- New York Times defends hiring extreme climate denier: ‘millions agree with him’ by Joe Romm
- White House Adviser Who Opposes Paid Leave, Equal Pay Now Working On Women’s Issues by Emily Peck
- Rape Survivor Listens As Judge Praises Former Mormon Bishop Who Abused Her by Hayley Miller
- Rape survivors will go to jail if they refuse to testify in Louisiana: District attorney by Sarah K. Burris
- Why Do Democrats Feel Sorry for Hillary Clinton? by Andrew Sullivan (Ed. note: I refuse to link to this garbage)
7. He's right that by the mid 1900s, Asian Americans had better levels of education, on average, than African Americans.
— Jeff Guo (@_jeffguo) April 15, 2017
Half of all newspaper columns should be called: "If I Googled This Topic, I'd Realize I'm The Asshole Here."
— Josh Gondelman (@joshgondelman) April 15, 2017
@hellbentpod Quick heads up… initial monthly jobs numbers are +/- 100,000. Numbers are revised over time, so initial # of 90,000 could…
— Anne Irwin Scott (@anneirwinscott) April 13, 2017
Multiple intelligence sources: US govt "digital interference" (hacking) disrupted North Korea missile launch attempt. More @i24NEWS_EN
— David Shuster (@DavidShuster) April 16, 2017
Someone should look into who paid for the small organized rallies yesterday. The election is over!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 16, 2017
26 states are considering bills to require POTUS release tax returns. Learn how to get these bills passed: https://t.co/5FYP4THTek #TaxMarch pic.twitter.com/hc1m6gekFD
— Samuel Sinyangwe (@samswey) April 15, 2017