Listen on: iTunes | Google Play | Acast | Stitcher | Pocket Cast | Overcast | PodBean | Soundcloud
Devon and Sarah discuss how distorted our view of Trumpland has become, some Russian-scandal bullshit, and the absolute tenacity of noted dickwad Michael Flynn. They award the Donald Trump Dishonor in Dickwaddery.
Please take a moment to take our survey. If you provide your email address, we will enter you into a raffle and at the end of the month we will pick a random survey taker and send them a free Hellbent logo T-shirt!
- Americans’ right to protest is in grave danger under Trump, United Nations warns by Amanda Erickson
- Trump Skips Out On Signing Executive Orders After Reporter’s Question About Flynn by Mary Papenfuss
- White House official seemingly violates federal law in calling for the defeat of GOP congressman by Adam Peck
- Trump University Suit Settlement Approved by Judge by Steve Eder and Jennifer Medina
- Bill O’Reilly Thrives at Fox News, Even as Harassment Settlements Add Up by Emily Steel and Michael S. Schmidt
- Trump Is Right: Give Michael Flynn Immunity by Richard W. Painter and Norman Eisen
- Mike Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange for Immunity by Shane Harris, Carol E. Lee, and Julian E. Barnes
- Flynn files new financial paperwork disclosing payments from Russian firms by Max Greenwood
- Paul Manafort’s finances, alliance with Trump draw Treasury, Justice, FBI eyes by Peter Stone and Greg Gordon
- The Brooklyn Neighborhood Blogger With the Paul Manafort Scoop
- White House pulled out of meet and greet with ‘conservatives’ favorite Russian’ over suspected mob ties by Michael Isikoff
Gratitude & Sanity Check Links
- How to Make the Electoral College Work for Everyone by Steve Silberstein
- How States Moved Toward Stricter Voter ID Laws by Jasmine C. Lee
Fascinating new poll: Women have made 86% of the activists anti-Trump calls to Congress. The resistance is female.https://t.co/Z73PBJ8JYg
— Jeff Stein (@JStein_Vox) March 31, 2017
— Sarah Lerner (@SarahLerner) April 2, 2017
— Devon Handy (@DevonHandy) April 1, 2017
Donald Trump Dishonor in Dickwaddery Links
22. It turns out that changing the world is hard, and you still have to deal with people who don't agree with you! That's why we go slow.
— GothamGirlBlue (@GothamGirlBlue) April 1, 2017